WHAT WE CAN DO
This process can sometimes be long and complicated. Our expert team can manage your claim from start to finish for you. In many cases, our Costs may be covered in your insurance payout.
We are here to simplify the process and remove the hassle.
We can help with:
Want to understand more about the Claim Process? Click here...
- Once damage to your property has been discovered, initial steps should be taken to minimise loss/damage e.g. get a plumber to stop a leak.
- You should contact AOR Services and appoint us as your Claim Manager/Loss Assessor. We then inform the insurance company of the loss or damage.
- The insurance company will appoint a Loss Adjuster to act on their behalf.
- We set up an appointment for the Loss Adjuster to inspect the damage.
- We also survey the damage and compile a claim on your behalf.
- We meet the Loss Adjuster and allow the property to be inspected.
- We submit the claim to the Loss Adjuster including building damage, loss or damage to contents and alternative accommodation/loss of rental income.
- The Loss Adjuster assesses the claim and we negotiate with them regarding the scope of the work necessary and the costs thereof.
- The Loss Adjuster then proposes a settlement offer. If we feel that offer is not adequate we negotiate until an acceptable figure is agreed.
- At this stage, we can also assist in appointing competent builders and tradesmen to carry out repair work.
As Quantity Surveyors, AOR Services can also supervise the construction work.
- In most cases, your insurance company will withhold a substantial portion of the agreed settlement amount pending completion of work, inspection by their Loss Adjuster and submission of invoices and other documentation. We then facilitate the final inspection of the completed work by the Loss Adjuster and secure the balance of your settlement.
- Our team project manage the entire process.